We are still looking for more soldiers to join the resistance.
Want to join? First email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself with the job you want to apply for. Examples of work are very welcome, but not necessary. It is very important that you contact us by email beforehand. We need to know who you are before we sign you up.
If you’re accepted, click on Production, which takes you to our forums. Then click on the “Register” tab in the top left corner and fill out your profile.
Contact us if you think you can help with any of the following:
- Write and edit scripts for production
- Review scripts for production
- Convert spec scripts to shooting scripts
- We already have drafts for the first 12 episodes and are seeking another writer to help polish and edit existing drafts
- Modeling – Create and animate 3D models
- Mapping – Create texture maps for CGI models and animation
- Scenery – Create lighting, background for scenes involving models and animations, create 3D landscapes
- Visual Effects – add visual effects to finished animation, such as fire, blasts, laser shots, lens flares, etc.
- Experience with an available 3D modeling program preferred (e.g. Blender, Maya, 3DS Max et. al.)
- Apply sound effects such as explosions, laser blasts, etc., to fully texture mapped/lit CGI animation scenes and storyboard animatics
- Provide voice work for characters
- Several main parts are cast, many roles are still available
- Preference for anyone who can speak English with American/English accent
- Sample roles available: T-1001, Several new Resistance soldiers, Friedman, a T-888 endoskeleton
- Create concept artwork for characters, creations, and scenery
- Create storyboards for scenes